Sunday, August 4, 2013

Hawaii

In the Mission Field at Last



You know that you are in Hawaii when you see signs like these in the airport!

Elder and Sister Lunt with me after we were greeted with fragrant fresh flower leis.

This is the view from my living room window.  The Hawaii Temple is in the background.
The view from my bedroom window.  If you look closely you can see a peak at the ocean between the two buildings in the background.
Zoomed in, see the ocean is really there!

I have been inhaling the wonderful smell of my lei all day long.  I wish I could share the fragrance
with everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so excited for you to be there! Your lei looks so amazing. I am so glad they gave you one. The view from your house is great. I love that you can see the temple and the ocean. I hope you can adjust to the time change easily. I'm sure you'll enjoy some beautiful sunrises in the meantime. We all love you so much! Love Tracy and family.

    ReplyDelete