Thursday, August 8, 2013

Beautiful Hawaii




These beautiful flowers are only a block from my apartment.

My walk was on the beach August 6th.  This beach is only 2 blocks from where I live.

I had to prove to my grandchildren that I did get my feet wet.

My footprints in the sand.

Another view of the beach.

From the steps of the Temple, my new friend and roommate across the hall, Kim.  She will be going home in a couple of weeks.  I will miss her, she has been so friendly and helpful to me.

We walked to the Temple, (only about 1/2 mile) to attend a session.  This is what the Temple looked like when we left to walk back home.  Beautiful!

Plumeria flowers grow on trees everywhere.  They smell heavenly.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Mom! I'm glad you have a Plumeria tree near you so you can enjoy the smell. I hope you are having a great day! We love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow mom! So fun to see you in your mumu! I am glad to know you are walking on the beach. everything looks really amazing. I am excited to continue to read your blog.miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those plumeria flowers are BEAUTIFUL! You look great, Mom! I'm sad Kim is going home soon; it was fun to see her and visit with her on Skype. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete