Monday, December 16, 2013

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas
December 15, 2013

The Plumaria tree is one of my favorite trees.  The blossoms smell wonderful.  It is the only tree that I have noticed has lost its leaves and blossoms in the "winter". (If you can call 80 degree weather winter!)

I guess this family didn't like the bare branches of their Plumaria tree and decided that Christmas ornaments would help it.  I wonder when they get new leaves and blossom again.

 Christmas decorations in the Aloha Center at BYUH.

 This is a little "German Girl" costume I made for the Christmas Lagoon

This is a Russian jacket costume I made for the Christmas Lagoon.  I sewed up tubes of fur and turned them to make the Fur Trim for all the Russian boy and girl costumes.

These are my first Coconut Nativities for the Mission Settlement to sell at the PCC.



These are some of the ones I made for family.  The Settlement likes my Coconut Nativities so much and they have been selling so fast that they got me released from Theater last week to work on making more little clay Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus figures. 


Tessie decorated our apartment for Christmas.

 I made the little white tree.


I made this red tree too.

This tree made of Palm leaves is in the foyer of our church.




I like these ornaments.  I would like to learn how to make them.


No comments:

Post a Comment